Thursday, November 17, 2016

Evil Kermit Memes

A set of those "Evil Kermit Memes" - the "me to me" Kermit the Frog memes that represent your darker side.

Tell him goodnight at 5pm.
Me: I should calmly explain to him what's bothering me.
Me to me: Tell him goodnight at 5pm.

Cry and accuse him of not loving you.
Me: I have no comeback for his argument.
My mind: Cry and accuse him of not loving you.
Me: But...
My mind: I said what I said.

Keep it open so everyone can see your outfit.
Me: It's cold outside. I should close my jacket.
My brain: Keep it open so everyone can see your outfit.
Me: But it's co...
My brain: The outfit...


"It's _____ birthday."
Me: Let me go tell them happy birthday real quick.
Also me: Did they tell you happy birthday?

evil kermit
Me: I'm only meeting him to chill.
Me to me: Shave yourself just in case x.

No comments:

Post a Comment